Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Ann Coulter's "Big Idea" With Donny Deutsch

I never watch Donny Deutsch...NEVER HAVE!! And when I watched Ann Coulter, I realized that my initial choice was the best one. Donny Deutsch attacked Ann with all of the Left-Wing Liberal indignations that he could remember while trying to distance himself from being a Liberal.

He made such rediculous statements such as, "The war in Iraq does not equal the War on Terror" that I wonder why his small (and shrinking) viewing audience takes him seriously. In perpetual fashion of proving the point of Coulter's latest Book "Godless" Deutsch believes that the "Jersey Girls" should be able to ridicule the Bush Administration without rebbutal.

It is unfortunate that he is far to the left that he believes that his leftism is simply "normal".

No comments:

Post a Comment