Wednesday, March 14, 2007

I beat Schumer to it...

On Thursday, November 09, 2006 I called on U.S. Attorney General Alberto Gonzales to Resign. It was entitled, "Alberto Gonzales Has Got to Go!!". The reasons given were his timidity to prosecute Left-Wing Liberals while aggressively pursuing the slightest conservative Republican transgression.

Attorney General Gonzales disregarded my request without even considering a reply. Now that Left-Wing Liberals call on his resignation, Attorney General Gonzales gets offended and replies to their request.

I must state that the Left-Wing Liberal calls for Gonzales' resignation are bogus at best. During the beginning of the Clinton Administration, then President Clinton fired and replaced all 93 U.S. Attorney in March 1993 and there were no Left-Wing Liberal calls for investigations. Of course there are just enough spineless Republican elected officials to block FELLOW Republicans from aggressively and artfully using that information to beat Left-Wing Liberals.

My insistence that Attorney General Gonzales may unfortunately commensurate with the heckling from Left-Wing Liberals, but my desire to see him gone is stronger than my disgust with the timing.

No comments:

Post a Comment